April 1, 2016
If there’s something the Japanese know how to do, it’s how to kick back and have a good time. They are, after all, the inventors of the karaoke. So, have a Green Tea KIT KAT break and read on for the silliest Japanese breaks we found.
1. Master the art of folding not-so-wild animals from a square piece of paper.
2. Train to be a ninja and be invisible in plain sight.
3. Belt your heart out and karaoke it your way.
4. Get on a roll with a sushi-making sesh.
5. Dress up like your favorite Japanese anime characters like it's normal.