March 23, 2017
Here’s a quick guide on how to stay fresh all throughout your prom night.
In the morning of your prom, do a one last full check of what you are wearing during the event. Check the buttons, the zipper, etc. to avoid wardrobe malfunction. This includes checking your shoes and bag too.
Besides getting 8 hours of sleep, go to the salon as early as possible to have your hair and makeup done.
Also, take a shower.
It would be best to eat a light meal an hour or two before the prom to keep yourself from starving and feeling light headed when the crowd gets big and the music too loud.
Have a checklist of the things you’re going to bring with you to make your night enjoyable as much as possible:
- Lip gloss: Lipstick fades and dries up so make sure you have a lip gloss to keep your lips looking fresh
- Phone: This seems pretty self explanatory. Just charge it before you leave and bring a powerbank with you if you could.
- Mints: Freshen up your breath once in awhile.
- A compact mirror: For checking out stains, food stuck between teeth, and shine on your face.
- Perfume: A vial of your favorite perfume to smell fresh and sweet all night..
Prom is only as much fun as you make it! So make sure you enjoy the highlight of your high school days with your friends.
Make the most out of your prom night!