By Words: Pamela Cortez / Photography: Pam Santos / Recipe Development: Talia Cortez
August 28, 2015
Imagine all the fun, sweet things you loved as a child, and put it all in one box. Now, imagine leaving said box in a car on a warm sunny afternoon. What do you get? A delightful mess of all things happy, yummy, and crispy! This fun KIT KAT® Chunky Cookies & Cream recipe featured on Pepper.ph pretty much recreates that experience for us, bringing us back to our younger, playful years.
When you’re done playing, check out the other new, limited edition KIT KAT® Chunky flavors - Double Caramel and Hazelnut, and #ChooseYourChunky.
Rocky Road KIT KAT® Chunky Cookies & Cream
Yield: 12 bars
- 600 grams white chocolate
- 200 grams mini marshmallows
- 100 grams rice crispies
- 5 bars KIT KAT® Chunky Cookies & Cream, chopped
- 150 grams chocolate covered pretzels
- 150 grams iced gem biscuits
1. Grease a 9x9 dish.
2. Melt white chocolate in a double boiler. Remove from heat and set aside about 1/2 cup.
3. Throw the marshmallows, rice crispies, and 4 of the chopped KIT KAT® Chunky Cookies & Cream bars into the chocolate.
4. Mix until completely coated.
5. Pour mixture into prepared dish, and spread evenly.
6. Scatter remaining chopped KIT KAT® Chunky Cookies and Cream, chocolate covered pretzels, and iced gem biscuits on top and press down.
7. Take the 1/2 cup of white chocolate and place into a piping bag or ziploc bag.
8. Cut off a small tip from the bag and drizzle white chocolate over the rocky road.
9. Allow rocky road to set completely and for the toppings to stick. Cut into squares.